Land Development & Use
The attorneys in Sneed, Vine & Perry, P.C.’s land development and land use group have experience and expertise in all aspects of law and regulations governing the development of land, including zoning, historic preservation ordinances, restrictive covenants, environmental regulations, annexation, subdivision and site plan approval.
If you are considering purchasing a piece of real estate and need assistance with due diligence to determine how it may be developed, you need help developing a tract you already own, or you want to protect the value of your land from new regulations, our attorneys can help you.
Illustrative matters include:
- Due diligence, including zoning review, determination of applicable regulations and non-conforming uses
- Review and drafting of restrictive covenants
- Presentations at public hearings on land development applications (city councils, commissions, etc.)
- Zoning applications
- Board of Adjustment variances
- Board of Adjustment appeals of zoning administrative decisions
- Development and annexation agreements with municipalities
- Rough Proportionality
- Public Improvement Districts
- Vested Rights
- Federally listed Endangered and Threatened Species