Sharon Selman Gramlich is an attorney at Sneed, Vine & Perry, P.C., where her practice focuses on commercial real estate law.
Sharon represents individuals, partnerships, companies, developers, and investors in a wide range of real estate matters, including but not limited to, transactions for the purchase and sale of real property and debt financing.
Sharon has assisted clients in numerous unique and large-scale real estate deals over the last 20 years.
Representative matters include:
- Represented a developer in the assemblage of multiple tracts along South Congress Avenue in Austin, Texas, and the redevelopment and financing of a mixed-use project, including office space, retail, restaurants, apartments, and a boutique hotel in the heart of Austin’s SoCo neighborhood.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, financing, and improvement of an office/commercial project in Fort Worth, Texas, with Lockheed Martin as the primary tenant.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, financing, and sale of a two-building high-rise office complex on Central Expressway in Dallas, Texas.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, financing, and leasing of a high-rise office complex in downtown Wilmington, Delaware, and a multi-building low-rise office building campus in Hopewell, New Jersey.
- Represented a developer with the acquisition, development, financing, construction, and sale of multiple residential condominium projects in downtown and central Austin.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, financing, and sale of numerous existing mid-size and large multi-family apartment communities in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston.
Sharon has been with Sneed, Vine & Perry, P.C. for more than 20 years.